The Federal Authority for Government Human Resources is keen to facilitate the process of accessing information and services through its website (www.fahr.gov.ae), as the website contains several features that would help users, especially "people with special needs", in accessing information or service. Also, inquiries about the authority’s competencies, laws and legislation, electronic services and the activities they desire in an easy and fast way.
Among the features that facilitate browsing the site with a simple explanation of each step. If you encounter a problem browsing the site, please send us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Website Structure :
The Federal Authority for Government Human Resources applies the standards of the World Wide Web (W3C) in designing its website and determining its general appearance, in order to facilitate the process of browsing and access to all the information and services it contains in a smooth manner.
Zoom Screen :
If you have difficulty reading text and viewing images, you can choose the page zoom option through the “View” menu, and then choose Zoom and adjust the page size as appropriate and according to your need.
Text to Speech :
The authority’s website provides the “Text to Speech” feature for its users with special needs or those who suffer from visual impairment or find it difficult to read texts on the screen. This feature can be activated by clicking on the “Listen to this page” icon located at the top.
Change Text Size :
If you experience difficulty in reading the text in this website, you can increase or decrease the text-size by clicking on (A+) or (A-) icons on the top right corner of the webpage.
- To enlarge the font, press the icon + A
- To reduce the font, press the icon - A
You can also change the font size via the Internet browser as follows :
- Internet Explorer : Change the text size setting in your browser by clicking on the (View) menu. Then, click on (Text Size) and select the size you require.
- Firefox : Change the size of the text in your browser by clicking on the (View) menu. Then, select Increase or Decrease to change the text size. Alternatively, you can press (Ctrl) and (+) keys on the numeric keypad to increase the text size, or (Ctrl) and (-) keys to decrease the text size. Pressing (Ctrl) and (0) returns you to the default size.
- Google Chrome : Change the text size in your browser by clicking on the main menu. Then, click on (Zoom) and adjust the text-size. Alternatively, you can press (Ctrl) and (+) keys on the numeric keypad to increase the text size, or (Ctrl) and (-) to decrease the text size. Pressing (Ctrl) and (0) returns you to the default size.
- Opera : Change the size of both text and graphics using the (+) and (-) keys on the numeric keypad. Each press will increase or decrease the size by 10 percent.
- Safari : To change text size in the safari, click on the (View) menu. Then click on (Make Text Bigger) or (Make Text Smaller) to change the font size as you like. You can also use the keyboard shortcuts: Increase or decrease the text size with (Apple) and (+) and (Apple) and (-) keys.
Alternate Text to Image :
Each picture on the Federal Authority for Government Human Resources website includes a written description. To read the image description, you need to position the mouse over the image.
Change Color :
If you find it difficult to read text with some background color combinations, you can cycle through the website's color options such as red and green in addition to the default gold or color-blind option. You can easily also change the background colors in your browser.
To help us take your suggestions and answer all your questions, please use the Suggestions and Feedback System (Tawasul 171) and we will make sure that your voice gets heard and we'll try our level best to meet your expectations.
Please contact us at email@example.com for further assistance.