The issuance of the Human Resources Law Implementing Regulation is part of the Government’s endeavour to establish and develop clear and effective human resources management standards to be complied with. The Implementing Regulation also seeks to elucidate the obligations and rights of both the employees and the Government. In addition, it provides an adequate work environment for all Government employees. Furthermore, the Implementing Regulation of the HR Law aims at restructuring the Federal Government HR regulations and procedures as well as launching numerous initiatives. Thus, HR needs can be met and long-term development objectives can be achieved.
The Implementing Regulation of the Human Resources Law enshrines all HR-related control mechanisms and detailed information regarding the rights and obligations of the Federal Government’s employees. It also comprises employment and appraisal processes, incentive systems, vacations and sanctions regulations among other human resources-related issues.
Implementing Regulation Legal Features:
- It contains general and plain rules.
- It provides for legal or individual legislation to be issued by the competent authority.
- It comprises detailed rules, provisions and procedures not provided for in the law and which are aimed at facilitating the implementation of the law.
- Its provisions and texts cannot be amended, rendered ineffective or added to the text of the law.
- It is one of the requirements of the administrative job.
- It seeks to regulate public interests.
To download the Federal Government HR Law and its implementing Regulation, Click Here
To view the presentation of the launch of the Executive Regulations of HR Law in the Federal Government, Click Here (Available in Arabic Only)