Her Excellency\ Ohood Bint Khalfan Al Roumi
The Chairman of the federal Authority for Government Human Resources is the supreme authority in charge of FAHR activities supervision. He oversees the conduct of FAHR affairs, drafts its policies and issues the required organizational and personal decisions to meet FAHR goals. To his end, he is invested with all necessary powers and authority.
The Chairman’s Prerogatives
- To design the HR overall policy based on the Federal Government strategy as well as the pertaining law and the relative implementing regulations. He submits the policy to the Ministerial Services Council for approval.
- To draw up FAHR plans, strategies and programs and oversee their implementation with a view to attaining FAHR objectives.
- To adopt HR standards and benchmarks in line with global best practices and follow up their implementation in the government sector.
- To approve FAHR organizational structure and submit it to the Cabinet for adoption.
- To approve FAHR draft annual budget and closing account and submit them to the Cabinet for adoption.
- To approve the acceptance of gifts, aid and donations given to FAHR.
- To undertake any other prerogatives assigned to FAHR Chairman in accordance with the law or by a Cabinet decision.