The Authority is aiming to develop Human Resources in Government Sector based on the modern concepts and International criteria applied in the field of Human Resources Management.
The Authority is enjoying the independent corporate body and necessary legal competence to resume all works and disposals which guarantee achieving its objectives as well as achieving Administrative and financial independence and subordinate to the Cabinet.
Federal Authority for Government Human Resources has been established in the United Arab Emirates as per Federal Decree Law # 11 for the year 2008 regarding Human Resources issued by His Highness Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, President of United Arab Emirates.
The Authority is authorized with the powers and general responsibilities related to management of Human Resources of Ministries and Federal Authorities subject to this Decree through a Decree law to formulate 'a promising future starting point in the field of Development of Human Resources in the Ministries and Federal Government Authorities'.
In particular the Authority is assuming studying and giving proposals of policies and legislation related to Human Resources at the Government level and assisting Ministries to carry out correct execution of the legislation related to Human Resources and ensure that Ministries are obliged with the provisions of this Decree Law and the Rules issued in execution thereof and to consider objections on the resolutions of Grievance Committee and any other specialization assigned to it by the Cabinet.
Happy and innovative government human capital that leads the UAE to global leadership.
Enhancing the competitiveness of the UAE government through achieving career harmony for the Federal Government Human Capital, and by supporting them in increasing their capacity and maximizing their efficiencies, in addition to optimizing the use of systems and to continuously develop innovative solutions to serve them.
- Loyalty and Allegiance.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Leadership and team spirit.
- Determination and perseverance.
- Participation and cooperation.
- Develop and implement an integrated legislative system for the management of the Federal Government human capital.
- Promote and develop the Federal Government human capital to achieve global leadership.
- Create a happy and motivating work environment for the Federal Government human capital.
- Ensure all administrative services adhere to the quality, efficiency and transparency standards.
- Establish a culture of innovation in the work environment and embed it as an institutional function.