A service that FAHR offers to all Federal Government Entities, local government entities, private sector, and in addition to international entities and companies that would like to look at best practices of the Federal Authority for Government Human Resources and their expertise.
- All federal Entities
- Local Government
- Private Sector
- International Entities and companies
To Register in Service:
- List of Attendees and their Titles and Departments.
- Benchmark Topics Required.
- Contact Details of Coordinators.
- Preferred Date & Time.
Procedures after Registration:
- Benchmark Visit Scheduled.
- Fill a survey of lessons obtained from the benchmark visit.
Fill in the form of the service at Customer Happiness System, including the following:
- Official Letter from the Entity.
- Details of the Coordinator.
- Details of the Attendees.
- Suggested Date and Time of the visit
Average time to obtain the service
5 Working Day
Arabic Language / English Language
No. of Service Surfers / Users
Service Surfers : 3634
Actual Service Users : 60
Thank you for your rating, it will be posted soon.