The Authority aims at developing Human Resources in the Federal Government Sector based on Modern concepts and International criteria applied in the field of HR management. Human Resources Club is one of FAHR’s initiatives pouring from its strategic plan, which aims to enhance the productivity of the federal workforce. The Human Resources Club offers a professional work environment to exchange experiences, best practices and networking between HR professionals across federal government, local government and private sector.
- Exchange views and discuss challenges and solutions to common human resources issues.
- Create a channel of communication between HR experts and HR managers across the United Arab Emirates.
- Work as one team to support and strengthen the HR departments in different entities and amend desired changes in HR practices.
- Review and evaluates the impact of legislations on the performance and affectivity of the HR in the United Arab Emirates and suggest the appropriate solutions.
- Share best practices locally, regionally and internationally.
- Facilitating the process of HR related studies and surveys.
- Support and strengthen the role of human resources and offer creative solutions and successful and unique practices.
- Create a suitable environment to transfer the experience and expertise among managers and specialists, experts and researchers, who are interested in human resources development in the United Aram Emirates.
HR Club Brochure