The training officer can take advantage of Al Mawrid platform by listing the individual development plans for the employees in the entity, and sending them to the Al Mawrid Team, which in turn lists all requests and aligns them with the list of training programs available on the portal, which is in line with the sent training plans.
When purchasing licenses from Al Mawrid, the federal entity will be able to obtain the following advantages:
- Managing the training courses for the entity.
- Licensing interactive electronic courses with exclusive offers.
- Linking the competency framework to training programs.
- Adding the training materials that were prepared by the entity on the platform and adding the related tests.
- The platform provides a service of questionnaires with analysis of results.
- Using the virtual classroom feature in training and meetings.
- Activating smart reporting systems for training and knowledge management.
- Al Mawrid Platform provides a visualization of the individual training plans for all employees based on the job grade, job category and job families.
- Reflect the training plan on Al Mawrid platform, and it is followed up by the platform through the features provided by the platform.
- Converting specialized materials into interactive material at an exclusive cost, and government entity employees will be able to use it on the platform.