This is specified page that highlights what FAHR offers to their partners both from within and outside the country, that are willing to gain the knowledge from the organization’s most important achievements, look at the successes and experiences in terms of systems, policies and initiatives that contribute to the development of human capital. In this context, we highlight the most important visits by the Authority to its partners, locally and internationally, to benefit from their unique experiences and to learn the best practices in a particular field.
Dubai Economy – Government of Dubai
Tuesday December 10, 2019
- View the Specialist Competencies Framework
- View the Succession Policy
Vice President's Office for Political Affairs
Thursday November 21, 2019
- View the Annual Job Satisfaction Questionnaire
Federal Tax Authority
Tuesday November 19, 2019
- View the best practices in the field of Internal Audit
Dubai Media Incorporated
Thursday November 14, 2019
- Explicit and Implicit knowledge
- Cognitive Maturity
- The most important initiatives applied in the field of Knowledge
- Methods of Knowledge Dissemination
- Customer Happiness Initiatives
- Intranet (Internal Communication Network)
Emirates Red Crescent
Monday November 04, 2019
- View Knowledge Initiatives in FAHR
Sunday October 27, 2019
- The most prominent achievements of FAHR according to the strategic plan of human resources in the federal government.
- Human Resources Enablement System (according to the matrix of development of HR procedures and practices in the Federal Government).
- Digital Transformation through Human Resource Information System (Bayanati).
- The general framework for behavioral and specialized competencies in the federal government.
- Performance Management System in the Federal Government with a review of the advantages of using the electronic system through Human Resource Information System (Bayanati).
- Training and development system in the federal government with the review of the advantages of using the system electronically through Human Resource Information System (Bayanati).
Executive Council - Government of Umm AL Quwain
Tuesday October 15, 2019
- The mechanism of applying employment efficiency project in the federal government.
- Mechanism of converting contracts "contract status" from a private contract to a full-time contract, and what are its terms / limitations.
- The mechanism of applying the career paths system to the current employees working in the government.
- Mechanism of applying (calculating) job promotions (job grade) and exceptional job (two job grades) and the date of receiving applications for promotions from the federal authorities to study the outstanding cases annually.
- How to calculate the leave to take an exam within 22 working days of the year, do you enter the period between each exam end of one semester and another to prepare for exams within 22 working days, which is deducted from the balance of the annual leave of the employee?
Emirates Post Group
Wednesday October 02, 2019
- Federal Government Indicators for Health, Safety and Environment & Mechanism for Follow up Indicators Results.
Dubai Department of finance
Thursday September 26, 2019
Republic of Uzbekistan Delegation Visit
Wednesday September 11, 2019
- UAE's experience in HR Development
There were no records found or your search has returned zero results.