Service related to support implementation of employee transactions with HR departments; to assist them in completing their procedure electronically e.g. personal data, leaves, registration for training courses, review of salary slip, competency evaluation, etc...
All Federal Government and Autonomous Authorities employees.
For Federal Government and Autonomous Authorities
There is no fee for the service.
- The user should be Federal Government or Autonomous Authorities employee
- User should be registered in bayanati
- User name should be activated by the HR department of the entity
To use the system by the Customer:
- Enter user name and Password
- Determine the type of Selfservice requested
- Explain the issue or problem
- Send the support application
Service Requirements through Service Desk (BMC Remedy):
- Federal Government Employee in Bayanati should have “User name and Password for Remedy System”
- BMC Remedy Training
- User Manual (available in the website and in BMC Remedy Service Desk)
Service Requirements through FAHR SMART Application :
- Fill Support Form in SMART APP
- The form will be automatically transferred to an incident in Service Desk Electronic System
Service Requirements through Call Center :
- Once the user call the Call center number, the information of the caller (Gov Employee) will appear to Support Officer
- The request with all information of the caller will be registered as an incident in the Service Desk system automatically through the integration between the two systems
Service Requirements through FAHR Website :
- Fill Support Form in SMART APP.
- Service Desk office will receive an email.
- The form will be automatically transferred to an incident in Service Desk Electronic System.
Service Requirements through Email:
- Send Email to Service Desk.
- Service Desk office will create an incident in Service Desk Electronic System.
Transactional sub service.
Federal Government and Autonomous Authorities Employees.
Average time to obtain the service
- Critical cases: (7) working hours after receiving the application
- High priority: (14) working hours after receiving the application
- Medium priority: (21) working hours after receiving the application
- Low priority: (35) working hours after receiving the application
Arabic / English
Percentage of Customers
||Foreign workers 0%
For more Service Information
|Call Center: 600525524
|Phone Inquiry Timing: 7.30 am – 2.30 pm
No. of Service Surfers / Users
Service Surfers : 36
Actual Service Users - Last Update : 6746 (01/04/2018)
Note: No. of Actual Service Users is updated Monthly.