Service related to implementation of all HR transactions electronically and employee data; Basic Data: C.V, Academic Qualifications, Alowances and Bonuses, Attendance, Contracts, Personal Photographs and Documents, etc.
There is no fee for the service.
- Ensure electronic link with Ministry of Finance
- Activate the system at the applicant entity
- Approve the Service Level Agreement between FAHR and the entity requesting support
- Ensure availability of contact persons between the entity requesting support and FAHR
Mandatory / Optional
Average time to obtain the service
- Critical cases: 7 working hours after receiving the application
- High priority: 14 working hours after receiving the application
- Medium priority: 21 working hours after receiving the application
- Low priority: 35 working hours after receiving the application
Percentage of Customers
||Foreign workers 0%
No. of Service Surfers / Users
Service Surfers : 4795
Actual Service Users - Last Update : 12691 (01/01/2018)
Note: No. of Actual Service Users is updated Monthly.