Provide technical support and resolve inquiries from the Government Skills Bank Portal users.
All Ministries and Federal Government Employees.
To Register in Service :
- Fill in the electronic registration form available through the Government Skills Bank Portal.
- Log-in using the username and password received through the registered email in the form.
- Fill in your personal details in the profile and add your qualifications and specializations.
In case the users are already registered with Bayanati system:
- they need to enter their employee number and continue with the same steps mentioned above.
For Technical Support of the Governmetn Skills Bank portal:
- Contact the technical support team through FAHR call center.
Procedures after Registration:
- Continuous update on the personal profile through the Government Skills bank Portal.
- Resigter in the Government Skills Bank Portal.
- Provide the neccesary supporting documents upon the request of the technical support team (Example: screenshot of the page).
What benefits do an individual and an entity reap as a result of identifying and selecting Government Skills Bank Members?+
There are several benefits that an individual and an entity reap as a result of identifying and selecting Government Skills Bank Members. Some of them are:
- At the Individual Level: Encouragement to acquire new knowledge and skills; fostering organizational loyalty; and increasing the job satisfaction level.
- At the Entity’s Level: Creation of a work environment which motivates employees to acquire and spread knowledge; improving institutional memory; reduction of time used to identify a suitable expert for handling and solving a certain problem; and provision of a clearer picture of the employees’ knowledge and skills in the different business units across the entity.
What methods can the GOVERNMENT SKILLS BANK MEMBERS use to transfer knowledge and expertise?+
There are a number of methods that an GOVERNMENT SKILLS BANK MEMBERS can use to transfer knowledge and expertise, including:
- Participation in projects.
- Mentoring and coaching.
- Responding to enquiries.
- Job Shadowing.
How can an entity motivate Government Skills Bank Members?+
An entity can motivate Government Skills Bank Members through:
- Highlighting the important role that they play in the entity.
- Providing opportunities for them to share their knowledge and expertise with others inside the entity.
- Providing learning and development opportunities which support their career development.
- Showcasing their success stories and their contributions to the success of the entity and to developing the national talents.
- Tangible and intangible appreciation in line with the entity’s set policies and procedures.
What are the criteria for identifying and selecting Government Skills Bank Members?+
The criteria for identifying and selecting Government Skills Bank Members:
- Relevance of specialization to the needs of the entity and the federal government.
- Relevance of work experience.
- Achievements and appreciation related to specialization.
- Relevance of educational qualifications and professional certifications.
- Benchmarking, spreading, and applying of best practices.
- Communication skills.
- Mentoring and coaching others./li>
- Skill-based volunteering.
Average time to obtain the service
5 Working Days
Arabic Language / English Language
No. of Service Surfers / Users
Service Surfers : 6479
Actual Service Users : 148
Customer Happiness System CHS
Call Center : 600525524
Phone Inquiry Timing : 7:30 am to 3:30pm
Service Availability : 24 x7