Providing awareness workshops to the human resources departments with regard to the matters related to HR systems issued by the FAHR, such as: (Performance management system, training and development system, jobs description and evaluation system, E-learning portal, and workforce strategic planning)
- HR Departments at the Federal Entities.
- Employees of the invited Federal Entities.
To Register in Service:
- The request to be submitted by HR departments at the Federal Entities via the available service channels.
- The request reviewed to ascertain fulfillment of all requirements (Matters, number of attendees, workshop location), then an appointment sent to the entity.
- In case of non-fulfillment of all requirements, the Entity will be contacted to send an updated request. In case of non-acceptance of the date suggested by the FAHR, a request including a suggested time to send, then it approved by FAHR.
Fulfill the service requirements by submitting the required in service form in Customer Happiness System CHS:
- Workshop type, together with identifying the matters intended to be discussed during the workshop.
- Number of attendees.
Is there a possibility to conduct a training about the system for an entity that’s requesting for a workshop?+
Yes, it is possible, the workshops are held at the Federal Authority for Government Human Resources where they are circulated at the beginning of each year so that the federal authorities can benefit from these workshops.
Are there pre-plan training workshops or it can be requested through each entity?+
An annual plan published to the entities with the dates of the workshops. However, it is possible to request for a workshop according to the available possibilities.
Average time to obtain the service
3 Working Days
Arabic Language / English Language
No. of Service Surfers / Users
Service Surfers : 9074
Actual Service Users : 37
Thank you for your rating, it will be posted soon.