Decision of the Cabinet # 13 for the year 2010 regarding Executive Rules for Decree under Law # 11 for the year 2008
The Executive rules comes within the endeavour of Government to lay down a clear and effective standard in management of Government Human Resources and to develop the same and explain duties and rights of employees and Federal Government and to provide suitable work environment for all employees therein and to restructure procedures and laws of Human Resources in Federal Government and to launch its several initiatives and systems in this field to ensure response to its requirements and achieve its long range developmental objectives.
The Executive Rules of Human Resources Law includes all controls and details concerning rights and duties of the employees and employment and evaluation operations, incentives, leaves and other matters related to Human Resources working in Federal Government Authorities.
Legal characteristics of the Executive Rule :
- It contains general rules.
- Legal or individual legislation issued by the competent Authority.
- Includes detailed and procedural rules and provisions to facilitate application of law which cannot be provided for in law.
- Its provisions and texts cannot be amended or suspended or added to the texts of law.
- One of the requirements of Administrative job.
- Organizing of public interest.