Thursday May 16, 2013
His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President and Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, reasserted the State's need for highly...
Human Resources that enjoys high capabilities in Federal Government and assuming a vital role in achieving the vision of the Government of United Arab Emirates.
- Enhancing capabilities of all employees of the Federal Government Authorities.
- Enable U.A.E. Nationals to assume specialized technical and leading posts and roles.
- Creating culture based on distinctive performance and high productivity.
- Development of the Departments of Human Resources and supporting the same with high technologies.
- Enhance the capabilities of the employees and develop their skills at the Federal Government.
- To attract qualified Human Resources cadres encourage and maintain them in the targeted post at the Federal Government Sector.
- Lay down policies, programmes and systems related to Human Resources at Federal Government.
- Guarantee rendering of all Central services as per the principles of quality, efficiency and transparency.